A twist on traditional grilled meals like hot dogs and burgers. This is also a kid friendly way to sneak in some veggies while still being healthy and quick. Bonus: NO DISHES!
Prep: 10 min.
Cook: 5 min.
Serving Size: 1, 6” pizza
4- 6” wheat pizza dough spread
¾ -1 c pesto
8 oz. cooked grilled chicken strips
1 large bunch fresh basil leaves
2 tomatoes sliced (squeeze extra juice out to avoid soggy pizza)
16 oz. shredded mozzarella cheese
1 Tbsp. olive oil
• Coat pressed dough with pesto
• Get your toppings organized.
• Pre- cook desired meats of needed.
• Pre-Heat grill to medium.
• Lay pizza on pan and place on the grill, layered with pesto, cheese, tomatoes, basil, chicken and shredded cheese.
• Cook for about 7-10 minutes, checking after about two minutes for cheese to melt.
• Remove each pizza with a metal spatula- cool slightly, slice and serve!