A festive way to eat dessert with less guilt. These looks great on any party table spread.
Prep: 5 min.
Assembly: 10 min.
box of fresh washed strawberries
1 c white chocolate chips
1 tsp. coconut oil
Blue (and red) sprinkles, and sugar for decorating
1. Lay parchment paper on large cookie sheet or pan.
2. Melt coconut oil and white chocolate on double boiler and stir
3. Dip strawberries in chocolate and sprinkle to decorate
4. Let chocolate harden in fridge for an hour and serve!
5. Store in fridge in airtight container.